At JIMO, protecting your personal data is our priority. When you visit our website www.usejimo.com (the “Website”), we may collect personal data about you.The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how we process your personal data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR").
The data controller is JIMO, Simplified joint-stock company, registered with the Registry of Trade and Companies of Créteil under the number 911 720 134 and whose head office is located at 11 rue de la Pléiade 94230 Cachan (hereinafter “Us” or “We’) during your consultation of our Website or within the management of our contractual relations.
However, when our customers use our services, we carry out the processing of personal data as a data processor. Our customers act as data controllers as defined under the GDPR. For more information, please see our general terms and conditions.
Personal data is a data that identifies an individual directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name.We may collect the following personal data:
- Identification data (e.g. full name, email, language);
- Login data (e.g. logs, IP address, hashed password);
- Data relating to your professional life (e.g. company website, role, size of the company);
- Economic and financial data (e.g. contracts, invoices);
- Data related to your credit cards;
- Browsing data (e.g. interactions on our platform, IP address, pages viewed, date and time of connection, browser used, operating system, user ID).We inform you, when collecting your personal data, whether some of these data are mandatory or optional.
We inform you, when collecting your personal data, whether some of these data are mandatory or optional.
Will have access to your personal data:
- The staff of our company;
- Our processors: hosting provider, online form building tool, CRM tool, mailing provider, appointment scheduling tool, chat tool, audience measurement tool, consent management platform, session recording tool, payment service provider;
- If applicable: public and private organizations, exclusively to comply with our legal obligations.
Your personal data is hosted for the duration of the processing on the servers of the company AWS, located in the European Union.
As part of the tools, we use (see article on the recipients of your personal data, especially our processors), your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your personal data in this context is secured with the use of following safeguards:
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to access all your personal data at any time as defined by article 15 of the GDPR.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time as defined by article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted and to prohibit any future collection as defined by article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), under GDPR article 77, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable regulations.
- Right to define instructions related to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: for purposes based on consent, Article 7 of the GDPR provides that you may withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
- Right to data portability: under specific conditions defined in article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a standard machine-readable format and to require their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as defined by article 21 of the GDPR. Please note that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition for legitimate reasons or for the defense of legal claims.
You can exercise these rights by writing us using the contact details below. For this matter we may ask you to provide us with additional information or documents to prove your identity.
For more information on cookies management, please consult our Cookies Policy.
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact address: 11 rue de la Pléiade 92430 Cachan
Make better product decisions by fullfilling them with users inputs.Try it - it's free